Thursday, April 18, 2013

I am a Dreamer 我是一个梦想者

My mom described me as a Dreamer... ( she is right)

I started my dreams since young..LOL.. who doesn't dream

I keep dreaming on what I want ( actually I knew that I can not achieve it)

Im , the Dreamer...

Even in real dream, i can dream of how to renovate my house if I have a sufficient money, which part of my house should be renovate 1st.

In day dream, I dream of which i need to invest 1st... The gold price rate is dropping recently, hehe
Invest in gold is my 1st dream =p I told my mom about the gold price, then she answered me : " okey, we go to buy" - (but i know she is just joking)

I saw the things i want =p ( okey, this no suppose to category as dream) , I asked my mom... Ma, can i buy it?? Mom answered me : " buy ur head" ( hakka) , You better go to dream now..

I was like ==, okey... I will dream it tonight... haha

http://www.lazada.com.my/Fujifilm-Instax-Mini-7s-Panda-91069.html


 <---It is only rm 199...

THis is so cute... But i know my mom doesn't allowed me to buy=(

THats why she ask me to dream =(


No comments:

Post a Comment