Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Season^^

Im feel happy that my little brother come here for more than a week...
Althought this month is a busy month ,but i still can enjoy with my brother and my friends too.

On 12th December 2010
I went to ONE BORNEO with my brother..hehe..BUT at last,nothing to buy...
Just took some photo ,BUT inside the photo only got christmas trees...
AGAIN,I saw Kimberly ...=.=

Had a lunch(McD) with my brother,dont know why ,no TASTE..><

Then, the week before, my bro went to HANA Japanese Restorant, plus others high class restorant...HAIZ..Why dont bring me along....> < I just ate MING2 chap Choi RICE...

On 17 DECEMBER 2010

After Class,We went to TOLUMIS Centre...
At the 1st moment ,i feel a bit scare because the people inside all look weird...T.T



I just pretend only..Wahaha









 After sang choir to them,We serve them....
Hey,This is my Ji Mui..Do we look alike?
Wahaha



Ok,the person behind me is a smart person,because she got a mental or can say is phycal or she too stress/pressure from her works.She stop working ..and then her family unable to look after her,because too old..So she willing to stay at TOLUMIS....

She said she is happy to live at there and hapiness can overcome her sickness....She is a christian





This Popo told me she like to sing....When we sing the songs,She also follow us and sing with us^^















Through this visitation...I found that,people like them can live happily,so why we cant same as them without any worry...

On the same day,at the night...I went to Gaya Street for the Christmas Carnival...There is so many people until i need to say: Air Panas!! to let people give me a way to pass through...I feel sad because i cant meet the person (my primary schoolmate)













On 18 December 2010
Again,went out with my brother..We go to Karamusing ,Suria and Sutera Harbour...
Nothing to buy,but we just like chasing for Christmas Decoration....Thanks for Yi Po to bring us out....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment