Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wonderful Christmas Eve

This Year Christmas Eve is a bit special compare to 19 years before....This  is because I din go to church and just spend my time with my friends... I felt sorry to God...

That is a wonderful night for me and others friends too... Although that night is rainning day,but we manage to fulfill our wish..that is celebrate Ah Heng birthday and take pictures^^

Half way in the moment,my old friend come to me-Gastric pain...Make me no mood at all,but i still can smile in front of the camera^^

Haha,i would like to thanks Yee Yee for helped me to took pictures^^And i would like to thanks cynthia for the ride that days...I appreciated that moment very much...especially when i my friends fooling around and happy all the time...

I would like to show some pictures here that took by yee yee...


1st of all, Thank U Yee Yee^^
















Had our dinner at the 1st moment^^v





Nice nice!!!







Had a group photo...1st time join a very big gang!!! Hurray...=) I like it very much...(hoo shuk kwak,Mun yee,clovis,edward,carry,joshua,brandon,michael,ah tham,vincent,vincent's gf,bong,ah kang,cynthia,yee yee and me)wahaha


Look like forget to take photo with Yee Yee oh..==
 Haha,this photo will make people think negetively....

But michael is my son la^^ Dont Think too much =P



1st time wearing a santa hat in public area...feel weird...==






Look like aunty anot??haha XD














There is many many pictures also...lazy to upload that XD..Enjoy Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment