Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LAST DAY

Today,is the last day my brother stay here...I will feel sad after this....
Time past so fast...
This afternoon went to Upperstar with my brother...and after that i go back to college...
Bad Things happened...
During the way to College, I suddenly smell something was burning...Then I feel scare and stop the car aside the highway and make a call to Uncle...Uncle asked my to drive to college slowly..Then i just follow the intruction and successfully drove it to college..=.= Thanks God for the car haven explode..If Not ...cant predict what will happen after that...The car was send to the workshop by the mechanic ,I follow my friend back to home...

At Night..
Authy suddenly said she want to bring us round round in the town..This is because this is the last day my brother stay at here...Again..we went to the same places...BORED
But ok ...


END^^




No comments:

Post a Comment