Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Xia~^

Haha,today,me and my friend,yee yee... went to Citymall to buy my shoes,i like it so much<3
2010 a pair of Nike shoes from my 2nd brother^^,thank u brother ,Edwin...tis is my birthday present^^
<-------see my birthday date

This is my big brother gave to me Adidas XD,i bought by myself but with brother money...Thanks brother Kelwin^^Its so expensive,1st time use RM240 to buy a pair of shoes ^^

Haha,this is my birthday present too,for this year...
Dear Brothers,
i still remember that when i was still under age,
You guys like to bully me,
made me cry everytime,
sometime,
I cant STAND,
Then,
I fight with you two,
BUT,
I LOSE...

TIME past,
I just realise,
you two are good to me,
now u never bully me,
HAHA...

I have no chance to meet you two,
almost half year...

GOD bless U,brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment