Monday, February 28, 2011

Haha..my coming BIRTHDAY

My birthday is around the corner...I just hope this year Bday will be different from 19th years ago...And this is my 20th birthday...

Is true that, receive presents doesn't mean anything to me...
All i want for birthday is ...... I still have friends around me,yet friends is very Important person for me, which is the VIP....

The true i noted down a person Bday date is... It is very important for a person who born in this small small world, with GOD's gives...
And i hope i am the one who say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to them...to let them know that there still have many people care about them...


The reason i do that is ...
I do not want any people around me have the same experiences as i gone throught before...
My B'day has been forgotten by people since many years ago...I sure someone will also same with me...
Haha, i even eat alone at home last year on my Bday...
FOR sure, I do not want to eat alone again at home for this year...
I just hope i can gather all my friends and they willing to accompany me to eat dinner or lunch ^^

BUT, is it possible for me? Haha..Just NVM, eat alone also like that ^^ Cant ask too much about that...
The is because i know that im not a famous or popular person, Im not a kind or good girl, Im not nice and kinda selfish...All i can say,Sorry for that >.<
This year Bday wishes is so simple,just stay healthy and young, be more wise and have more friends^^

No comments:

Post a Comment