Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear mom & dad

Dear mom,
                 You are so great,mom....you wake up early everyday, prepare the breakfast, wash clothes and do housework......You work very hard day and night, non-stop...everyday I back from school, I will went to the kitchen and see what cooks for that day meal. I like it so much..thank mom.Mom, actually i know you are so tired and suffer for many years since brothers was born.Mom,u worth to be bless with God loves.She love you , everytime we face troubles ,He helps you, mom..God so love us .Mom, i miss you so much. I know that sometime you not feeling well, but you just to be strong ,but at the night, i know that your body muscles pain, you sleep on the floor althought got a bed for you.Mom ,I very be thankful to God to have a great mom like you.I will never give up ,become a successful person and take care of you .
dear dad,
           You are also a great dad...just a SOS massage,your help will arrive not less than 30minutes....althought many unhappy things happen in the past. But i know that this is God's plan.We just accept it... There is many people look down to us. But nevermind dad, someday, i will make my family proud.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment