Monday, May 2, 2011

The 1st day of May 2011 in KK

Planed to wake up by 5am this morning but my grandma called me up at 4.45am. So touched..
Prepared all things and get ready for the time go to the airport.
Received a message from one of my friend,thanks for caring

TIme to go to the airport......
T.T...heart feel sad...so good that if i dont have to leave Sandakan.

Airport, i saw Lilian with her sister,Elaine that going to study in TARC , Ahaha... met a junior name heng Boon Miah, Same flight...XD
I went to washroom with Elaine , saw a women holding her luggage and together brought inside the toilet. We laugh XD ahaha...like crazy==

Inside the plane, got two strong guy sit beside me, i cant stand for their perfumes...==
luckly next to my sit got three empty sit, so i stand up and move myself to the next sit...Seriously, i feel unsafe everytime i take plane== Don't know why XD

After arrived, my uncle came to picked me up used unknown car==, so curious about it but i dint ask him>< until i arrived home, i saw my little proton wira gone. My maid toold me that the car went to workshop, But i don't know what actually the problem is XD. Don't care

At 1st , i settle all my things properly and i took out my lappy for online...
In the same why, i called Carry for a help, really feel not so good to pick me up on the 1st day of orientation...thanks alot.

i suddenly remember today Joshua them will go to college to decorate the CF broad, i straight away call Gor Gor Zai for help, thanks for his kindness XD. At last, we failed to go to college due to today is public holiday, we went to eat lunch and discuss something important, after that we went to buy some materials for the decoration...

Suddenly Michael called me for going out with them to centre point, Michael and ah Kang, sorry about that , due to the insufficient transportation that kk have==, i really want to join if i can easily get back to my home. I feel that Michael got something very important to ask me or to tell me><, beside, he is sick, sore throat but he still so "liar" in chinese word><...

Yee yee feel unhappy today, hope she can be stronger and stronger t face her problem, take good care and god bless her ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment