Friday, May 20, 2011

MCD ^^

Today went to Mcdonald with Friends, MR J and MR K...Haha...this is the 2nd time i go out with them just for Mcd XD...How to say...today i feel ok than last few days. Don't know why, but i felt sorry to ah Heng and Michael...thanks for everything.. Hmm,i also felt sorry to whom i hurt them before, I am not purposely do that,but i just dont know why suddenly become like that. But I hope all will back to normal after some days.

People around the world nervous and fear about tomorrow. 521 , they predict this is the judgement Day.. Jesus will come down to the world and bring the person who believe in him to heaven and the others will be suffer in hell... I cant believe that will happen. So , i dont know want to believe for the prediction or not. Lord,i hope that i have another day of my life .I only believe in you.

Aiz...sorry to my friends because dint join you guys to play bowling...ahaha, you all know that i hate bowling...and today i really so tired because woke up so early to wash the clothes,Do enjoy there..

i believe that i stilll have life for tomorrow and the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment