Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know what should i Do

Everytime when i really need someone to talk to, friends or what....they sure offline...LOL, i should get use to it...I cant depend on others . Sometime, i just want to solve the problem all by myself.  I got a feel that i will lost some friends on this month or in future. I should accept it and not to blame others. Okey... Im a youth now, I know what is right and bad, i know i cant be selfish to hold tide the friendship. Sometime let them go also a good decision.

Time will past and flies..no one know what is going on...Yet , no one will know me cry yesterday, no one will concern about that. All i can do is PRETEND Happy all the time...A fake smile better than do not smile at all...GOOD^^

Sometime is just tired to care or concern others living...Hmm, why do i care so much...later misunderstanding occur again.Then, people will just say, non of my business , you solve by your own.
Haha, sound funny yet meaningful to me...It taught me that next time I also can do like that... BINGO...
I had change alot...change to good or bad I dont know...
Forgive my fault...
LOL...一切变得没关系

1 comment: