Friday, May 27, 2011

My life had changed

People might feel weird and worry about me because i seldom talk and seldom smile now. I even like to be alonoe sometime in College. Don't Know why...I just feel that i outdated, hard to catch up with others friends that around me. Maybe what they discuss now only for their group performance and etc which i do not have a chance to talk and give an opinion ...Hmm, sometime is better keep silence and listen. Although they don't know, as usual, they will always invite me out for tea or "yum cha". But i think there is no any meaning for me if i just listen what they talk only. It feel  that im useless there.So, i always decide to say No to them.Maybe this can't or hard to turn back to last time. This is my problem, because i feel hard to communicate with them. Hmm, someone might say me always so pessimistic, think negatively...But i don't think so, maybe i just a different type of people compare to them. Mute always pop up in my mind when i can't continue what they say. Get used to it.

I will try to find others people that more suitable to talk with me now, although the conversation is blank, but it is better then hard to communicate. I will always find something to do to avoid Boredom. I really feel thankful and appreciated some of my friends, they brought me to jog and etc, made me tired and stop thinking nonsense. Jogging is good for health,since long time i din't jog, so it is hard to jog a long distance. Thanks for their patient who accompany me all the way.

Give me some time to turn all things become normal again. Friends become usual and etc. I felt sorry to my friends that i always disturb them this few days. Without them , I still emo here.

About my 2nd years study, i felt tired and sometime feel interesting for what i had learn. Japanese is the most interesting subject for me, this is the 1st foreign language I am learning from zero. Commercial Law in Malaysia is quite boring but i like to study the cases of the Law, so many interesting stories that i can learn from it. Basic Management principal is the subject that almost similar with the pervious subject that i learn before, I still no yet to start doing revision for it. English for business is hard , especially for the assignment, so many parts we need to do and combine to form a report. Human Resource Management is still Okey for me, but i feel a bit bored in the class.

Hmm, all my secondary classmates went back to Sandakan, I miss them so much but i don't have a chance to meet them. I got five days holidays but i still don't know how to use it , I hope i have a good health, don't always sick or stomach ache .Live with no heart is good or bad? I still thinking about it. I feel happy that my friend finally can overcome it. I have no worry now.

A friend's leg got injured ,pray that he can recover soon,i miss vanessa suddenly, i hope she can meet some new friends in a new class. Gambatte Vanessa, we still can out to "yum cha" if got right time, i won't forgot you, and ur little dolphin still in my hand, i hope can pass it to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment