Friday, May 27, 2011

Friendship last long? Friend forever?

I never believe that friendship will last longer. It will end  fast when we stop communicate 0r keep in touch with others. It is harc to maintain the relationship between you and others. I do appreciated and blessed the time with anyone of my friends.During my early childhood education, nursery, i met some new friends, but now i totally forgot who are they, i just remember one or two of them. My primary school friends can said that is a lot, since that i was the prefect that time, many of them scare to near me because im too fierce. But i found a trust worthy friend, she is a karate girl, she is so good to me. Now i still keep in touch with most of them, they din't change so much, i still can recognise them. My secondary school friends is not so many because we are all in gang, but i knew many senior and junior friends since i joined Girl's brigade . The seniors were so kind to me, during school time before lesson start, i will find them for a talk. Hmm, now i almost forgot who are they. College friends also not so many , but it is okey for me .
Every new environment , i meet new friends, and forget old friends, it is usual because we are human being. Friend doesn't last long , but they will remain in my journey of life. Just live simply and be happy always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment