Monday, May 9, 2011

My small small world

Many things happen in these few days, hmm...I dont know how to describe and expain it, it is quiet long and complicated story.For the outcome learning is do not ever and never too close with opposite sex, it is because it will make the friendship end. I felt very sorry about someone, do not know why, I always hurt someone that I close with them...I just need very best friends. Maybe my selfishness will hurts their feeling, but i know what am i doing.I will be a bad girl next time. Dont so near me.>< No heart no heart == Now, i just want to finish my diploma. Relationship just put behind 1st or let God decide. Haha...how to say, God really want me to learn something from that.Wrong timing , wrong person, wrong feel ><
Gosh... really complicated , i hate this problem...Please go away from me 1st . Ahaha, dont talk about that 1st.

Orientation week, lolx..kinda fun, i met many juniors XD

All handsome and beauty, haha...i felt happy that i got chance to get to know them for the 1st n 2nd day of orientation due to Shuk Ling assistant unable to come. Ahaha, my group is SAGITTARIUS, and another group is AQUARIUS, hehe, ran to this group and that group..so fun XD...Wow, Michael's group(Aquarius) so active, they won the 1st place of explorace and challange games, 2nd place for treasure hunt...My group also not bad, they won a 1st place of treasure hunt and 3rd place of explorace, if I not forgotten XD..



Started to worry about thier performance...Hope Michael and Shuk ling can handle it well ^^Gambateh..

No comments:

Post a Comment