Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anything i can write?

Haha, i like to think and do not like to write.So, what i can do?? Haha
I have many funny friends, keke...They all are so special ^^
Michael is the one who always argue with brandon, haha...(they will not stop it, unless they cant meet each other anymore)
I learn a lot of funny words from others too. FAI CAI is from Ah Heng , SAU PEI is from Carry,another words is from Michael, but i forgot about it >.<

Hmm, yee yee is the one who i always chat to during class, MR SIMON also cant stand for it XD

Recently, i cant sleep well, this is not because of study too late but because i have a little "sick"=bot tai lang...This is not one time i experience it but several times. I feel worry about it and finally call my mom.

Me: " Ma , I got cancer...T.T"
Mom: " What CANSER?"
Me: :" I will feel like earthquake when sometime i awake, or suddenly awake from dream."
Mom:" You got eat any medicine ?"
Me:"No , What sick is that? Ma?"
Mom:"Hmm, what dream you have?"
Me: " Erm, the dream like i suddenly fall down."
Mom:"Oh, I think nt a serious sick..."
Me: "Ah??"
Mom:"You "bot tai lang la"(in hakka)..."
Me:"==, bot tai lang is like that one?"
Mom:" Yala, nothing one , maybe you get cold..."
Me: "Ok^^"

I wonder is that just a bot tai lang or got some small disease  XD, i hope all is well

Keke, My Birthday is coming soon , haha...so happy that God gave me 19th years of life.

Dont know why , we must go to eat together is a large group before exam...Kinda happy to have a college life.

Today is the 1st time i drive a manual car in kk..>< Shawn's car, New experience ... EXCITED!!! XD Do not tell him about that the car "si fo" twice... XD

Oh ya, forget about it, what if carry and yee yee together ? XD haha, i wonder ^^ Hmm, Ah heng is right, if you wanna to love, just be serious, and dont play with that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment