Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Empty??

Hmm, how to describe it...THis few days felt kindda lazy. What am i thinking ? or what am i missing ? Am i miss my family, those kids play around me? Am i miss my cousin , my grandma and grandpa? yeah, i miss THEM so much, is VERY MUCH.

Am i still have time for other things. The scientists predict that year 2012 will be the end of the world. Kindda not believe on it but my heart feel unsecure. Do you believe that? Tell me your opinion about tat. Today , there is another earthquake in japan, 6.0....Is it will happen with Japan will soon disappear in this world. What's wrong with Japan? are they done anything wrong? There is many Question Marks in my mind.

Hmm, how can i say. I am looking forward for my birthday but i worry that i cant reach that day, this , only God will know that. I just hope i can have a most memorable birthday. How i know this year is my last birthday right, since 2012 is the end of the world XD just kidding .

I am so happy , is kindda fun to met a new friend... he is Wilson cousin, xing2. Just friend^^ came from Ranau, 19th year old, anyone want to know him? find/add him, especially girl XD
I met him at cell group..lolx about my cell group members, when you meet them oly you know that you cant stop laughing during 8pm until 11pm every friday night. If you want to get slim,join them.. I swear it  works, because your will stomach "Qiugin". So the fats all burns out... XD try to believe me .XD..But if you believe what i said, hmm i am so sorry for that, you should go to see doctor , i mean A.S.A.P...haha

I hope, wherever i go, I will make my friends around me have a SMILING face.But sometime i failed to do that, it is because i will emo too XD
Although Im stupid, but i accept it. This is the reality.But i try hard to be more smart
There was people called me Mukmuk Tuktuk, I do not know why, but is kindda fun and it makes me recall back to the past. I had many nick names, Mandi Lopo is the famous one , that is used by my tuition teacher.
Tai Ngong is used by my friend in Sung Siew Secondary School. Am i look like tai Ngong? haha
Sopo is the name that my two pretty friends use it.Popo, is too old==?But i like it^^

There is two weeks left for me to prepare my exam, but i still relax here... Oh my ...
Hmm, everyone ok there? Kindda miss you all...
This semester past so fast, it just like a few days

Organisation behavior, marketing and tamadun islam and asia not an easy subject. It is kindda hard for me to memorise all T.T. I TRY

Okey, i guess i will stop typing here. I am going to burn midnight oil althought i still not feeling well....bubu!!! ( sound)

p/s: hey friends, no matter where you are, gambateh gambateh and GOD bless you =)
stay healthy^^
      Hmm, if someday you cant see me, i sure at bukti padang (xin gin yan)..kidding, I will be there if need me...Keep in touch.



<--------------------- Gaara

No comments:

Post a Comment