Friday, March 18, 2011

Feel Glad

Hmm, i am so happy that my friend, a good friend , she has improve a lot in her english writing. CongratZ!!!
Thanks God for that. I also want to improve my english writing, grammar and etc. As long as we live, we should take the opprtunity to learn, to improve, to upgrade the information or knowledge we had. 


I found out that , her english writing in her blog improve a lot compare to last time. I hope that she can teach me some of that.


I had a bad dream last night, the end of the world is coming. We run for the life!!! I saw an big explosion , it killed many people that only in one second. I saw the soul that came out from the dead bodies, it all got an angle wings, I wonder if they are flying to the heaven. I run and run... I saw a big flood, or tsunami, fall down and ate many houses and people. 


it kinda funny that, i met a person in my dream. I had tried to tell him the truth, but the person keep on ignore me and run away from me.Finally, i got no chance to tell the person. 


I woke up at 10am ...lolx, really late!!


It's a experience dream. I run for my life, haha...I think i had watched too much of news that about earthquake and tsunami in Japan > <... Lord, are you trying to tell me something about it? or just a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment