Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally get this Picture XD

Haha, i very miss the time , tuition with my friends in Teacher Feon house. Haha, i still remember that I am the only left-handed student in my gang. So, during tuition, I always get bully by them XD actually not bully , is SAYANG. They all are so good to me, They compose a song with a nice lyric for me. You want to know that? Hmm, i forgot how to sing that, but it song is " mandy will get in the coffin faster...blar blar blar..==.."haha, but is kinda nice to listen ...XD...


Hmm, this gang is so funny, they seldom do their revision . So, during SPM season, they studied so hard. Haha, everytime mandy here and there. It is because I SAYANG them, I collect all the tips, watever tips to them. Is is so happy that, even no electric current, they drove to my house and get the tips. =P, wakaka, They told me that left-handed will early 3 years leave the world(pass away) faster then right-handed.LOLX, can you believe that???


Hmm, I miss my teacher. Since follow her about 6 years XD, she is kind and good to us. She likes to cook and always spend us to eat. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment