Thursday, March 31, 2011

LOL, this is the last day of March 2011

Early in the morning i started  headache, I ate two panadols and hope it can cure my pain.Who know the medicines does not work. I went to college early the morning because I had already promised yee yee go there as usual. When I reach college, I really can not stand the pain at all. My vision is blur and i felt like want to vomit >< T.T. So, after yee yee came, I told her that im not feeling well...So , she helped me to massage a while and i felt a bit well.

So sad that, I really cant stand the pain, I asked yee yee to accompany me back to home and rest. Luckly this morning do not have any class. So, Yee yee accompanied me . Yee yee study alone in my house , its so quite ...and peaceful. I straight away change my cloth and rest in the living room with yee yee. Dont know yee yee ok anot for doing revision in my house.

An hour later i woke up, actually I didnt felt asleep. I just rest my mind XD,we went to eat lunch XD, after that we only go to college.

Hmm, it is because today we will have our badminton activity, so michael followed my car and back to my home... XD I cooked instant noodles for him since he dint has his lunch. I thought we can do revision , but we failed. We just chatting until 4pm XD, CHat about what ? I will not tell you XD

We were going to play badminton in the Chung Hwa Kin. in the back of my house, who know, it need to register and extra T.T...Hmm, i sure wilson will go to punch the person that he spoke with yesterday about the court..XD

Haha, at last, we went to Fu Zhou Gong Hui... with the help from ah thien.. XD
SO tired but relax playing badminton with ah heng, ah thien, michael and carry XD
I think I should be a tomboy XD, because everytime  play with male only...

michael said:"mandy, run for it eh, run backward bah, jump, only fun ma...==" , Michael, it is really tired , plus i felt shy because people around me is all male la XD

After badminton, we went to bukit padang( my own house located XD hospital mesra) have a drink XD, I ordered a ABC, but it contain coconut milk( ye jiang) that  i allergic to, XD...I hope i will not stomach ache after eat it XD GOd bless me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment