Thursday, March 31, 2011

The very new Experience

On 29th March 2011,


Raining DAY


This is very 1st time i had joined futsal game with my friends, michael and cynthia. Futsal is just an easy game, we just only use our foot or leg, to kick the ball >< , It is just an easy as eat apple, but i cant manage to kick a ball at last... Wahaha, i do not know why the ball came in front of me but i still can miss it >< really CHICKEN . Never mind, it JFF( just for fun), at least I knew what they actually playing with the ball XD. At very the 1st time I hit by the ball =.=...really "sit bo biang", really "tai Xi"...Ahaha,dont know how and dont know why I lazy to chase the ball. Michael keep on saying: "Mandy, run eh, run for the ball...Kick eh, dont be afraid..==" 


After futsal , I drove back to home under the heavy rain plus traffic jam ><... 


I think futsal game not really suitable for me to play XD, if they all are female I think i can play with them XD



No comments:

Post a Comment