Sunday, April 24, 2011

Haiz

Actually this is no an emo picture...I took at my grandma house..Sit on the stair ,looking on the surrounding. I wonder how and someday, i dont have a chance to sit at there again, watching the fishes in the aquarium , grasses, and those orchids planted by my grandma...a blue sky..quiet moment...birds singing.I will very miss the day the moment, the happiness. I doesn't know it will come so fast. SOmeday, this place will disappear. Where can we gather together next time,=(...
I love this place so much, this is my old house...><
My friends are too care about me , i started worry worry is it this is the way I make people pay attention to me..Sorry for that. I do not mean it>< You are are so good for me, this is my first time experience it...
Hmm, this picture look sad><, Now i only notice it.Maybe i really sad now. But something will forever buried in my heart, no one will know it...Haha XD because it doesn't a need to let people know, except God know...
My friends all are funny, their blog contain my name, i do not know want to feel proud or happy or shock about it, Anyways, take care..
I suddenly miss my brothers and cousin staying at outstation..Huhu,do take care and i really hope this come May, when I go back to Sandakan Again,I can meet my brothers..Almost 9 months din't meet them...Haha, although they always make me cry when I was young, But their are still my lovely brothers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment