Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The quiet time

Hmm, I like to think especially at a quiet moment, it can made me think many or thousand of things.
I would like to share my thinking here, it sound bored but I like to do so, so if next time, I mean in future, anything happen on me, whether I get memory lose or what, this blog can help me to flash back about my life…It worth to write it down from the beginning until the end of my life.

Let’s come to my Small small World

Sometime I just wonder why my life has been so complicated for me to live. Since I was born, I learn how to cry only, haha…this is life cycle. When I was small, I am so wish to be grow up faster, so that I can work, earn money for buying and shopping. When I growth older, I just realize that that is not any easy life. Anything need to be rush, anything need to be care.

Family

Family is the most important assets for me, I think, it is because without them I have no today XD,I miss my relative, I still remember that when I was small , we went to the beach XD, play sand… we went for vacation in whole families, grandma & grandpa, uncles , aunties, cousins…We stayed at Aunty Ling House, Ranau…Haha, watch tv , play cards…But I like to read comics- Doraemon , there is many of Doraemon comic books in my cousin sis bedroom XD.  We went to see cows pass by the house , actually that is just cows, nothing special XD..I really miss the moment, the moment we can gathered together. I can saw the Mount Kinabalu early in the morning when I woke up. The fresh air and quiet sky made me feel peaceful. Ahaha,that time got many mosquitoes too, I hate it…There was be long time ago… I hope that we can gather again in a same place XD…Time past, everything will change include the people surround me, some of them were pass away recently…I wonder why , this is life cycle..God’s wills, He fixed anything. I just hope that the time not pass to fast, there is many things I haven pay back to them, especially their kind and generous. God bless them. Amen.

I hope I can succeed ,so that I can change my fate, I hope that everyone is healthy now, happy always. I want to see my brothers success in their life, my younger brother has a bright future. ^^

Friends

Friend is the second important assets in my life, without them , my life is dull. I will remember everyone that pass by in my life. No matter is enemy or what. Enemy can make me growth stronger and wiser. Do you think that? Some of them would like to just take advantage from you, and some of them just see whatever status you from, poor or rich is the most important topic from them.For me, I doesn’t care who you are, u are rich or you are poor, because you are the special one, money cant buy friendship, ahaha XD, I know it…if you really want to be my friends,just trust and believe.I know that I cant care all about you, sometime I will forget this friend or that friend,so sorry about that…I know that I am selfish sometime, hot temper sometime…I din mean it, but I get use to it…really sorry..

 How do you think about me, friends? Am I good enough for you?Am I the one can make you secure and trust?I think that I m not the perfect one, I am not good enough to be your friend.Hmm, you might feel that sometime you are being ignore by me, that is not your false, is my false.I do so because I feel something not right about you, maybe you are the one who like to take advantage from me , or maybe you never care about my feeling. Sometime you can see I emo~ing, that is not your false, I just want to have some place for myself to think wisely.Some of my friend will concern about me, they ask how are you or are you ok, Haha, you know, I don’t like to heard that, not because I don’t like,it is because I feel hard to answer those simple question.haha, thanks for yours concern…actually I am very touched. If next time you see me emo, just let me emo a while, I will be ok after that …

I would like to be your ears if you want to  have someone to listen your story, I would like to be your hands if you need my helps, I would like to be your companion if you need someone to accompany…This is what I can do for my friends. I try to make my friends trust me…XD

I know that many of my friends need helps, they just like me, face the same problem,need someone to talk to, need someone to share to..am I ready to be the one who willing to help them?

I sure that there is rumour outside that all about me, there must be a bad news, I know that im not a perfect person, maybe they don’t like me, stereotyping or projection…I will not care about that, because I already know it…I just a small small human in this world, I will not care how they judge me, how they look me…I just want to be myself, seriously…

Na=.=, nevermind… I am nobody, just let it be…

About the love story,

I have many secrets about that, not from me, I had collected from anywhere especially from my friends..It looks funny and kinda sweet about that but I wont share it out until i meet a suitable time.

Love start with a feel..Let change feel into fuse…Any lamp need fuse, the light will light up if you refill the fuse…It will shine very bright, WOW, wonderful XD, but when the fuse suddenly break down…there is no fuse anymore.
Now a day , you must have fuse in your heart …
My Small small world doesn’t end with no meaning and no happiness..Although I am still single…but I will not be so lonely, I met a gang of friends who make my life  colourful…There are many brothers and sisters…I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you ^^, you all are care about me, we just like a big family.
To one of my friend, you are right, I found where I am belong to..thanks for advise and support.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...it's good to know u hav friends that made ur colourful as it is.

    ReplyDelete