Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I cant be EMO anymore...Please, Change me XD
But sometime i just weak for that...
Uhh... it seem time flies...Need to back to kk again... I miss my family ...
This sems break I din go anyway, most of the time just stay at home...
No choice, flu always come to visit me, whether at the morning or night...Haha, guess what...Everday i sure eat medicine...If not for flu then is for gastric...Eat too much will also cause gastric.
It seem some of the problems solved , but others not yet ...I feel glad and happy that the problem that i so worry for solved at the earliest time, if not it will become worse..Second problem is hard a bit, but since the person dont want to make it so complicated , then i just made it simple...Haha, still got many problems haven solve but i hope i can manage it well.

I have a few friends having exam these few days, i hope they can do well in their exam ^^
I dont want to back to the jail(kk home)...it suffer, nothing to eat ><...gosh... i only know how to eat..
Haha,ate medicine for flu just now><...lolx
I cant meet the special person(teacher) today, i think i wont meet her this holidays, because she just pregnant , i do not want to disturb her...XD...hope she well XD

No comments:

Post a Comment