Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sems 3 last day at KK

Haha, i went to buy a present to my lovely neighbour at city mall , accompanied by Yee2..
Afternoon , we went to play badminton together with buddies XD,
Thank you, ah Kang for taught me how to use those technic XD
This time badminton gang got Yee2, ah Ten, Hue Nee, Carry , Michael , ah Heng , Ah Kang, Xing2, Ah Tham, Brandon XD, very large gang =)

It is good to meet more friends, make more friends ,so that our life wont so bored =)

at night time, we planned to watch Gui Ye Xiao, who know it is out of tickets.. so, we gotta go for our Plan B, we went to play bowling... So Sad, I score nothing at the end... I wont go to play anymore, I think so...

We went to Lido, supper XD, until 12.30am

I went home , and couldn't fall to sleep , maybe i had drank the Kopi Bing...
Plus I felt a bit unwell...until now,hAha

Bye bye KK^^

No comments:

Post a Comment