Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How how how

Tell me how friends, i do not know how to do...I feel nervous and confuse now, this is the disadvantage for having secrets that others dont know T.T...
How to solve it , my mind is blank now...Can i go back to the past and stop it ><, I wish to be
Lord, how to solve it, i need your help ...

I would like to help, but now it is too hard to turn back to the past...
How to make things to become normal again, how to make them not to hurt each another...COMPLICATED...
ergh...what's the problem=.=

Anyone know what  am i trying  to talk about? Haiz...If you simply put the fuse in the lamp... As the result , it will spoil all...

Friends, i hope you wont misunderstand about the love and like, both of them are totally different..Sometime you might get the wrong feeling about that. People treat you good doesn't mean they got feel on you, it just a simple caring. Do not misunderstand about it...

Gosh, what am i talking about, haha, fine ...it just a sudden feel or thinking about that...please forgive me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment